Practical Courses at the Institute of Flight System Dynamics: Free Capacities!
Free capacities are available in the following practical courses:
- Fundamentals of Practical Flight (Mondays, 16:00 to 20:00, in presence)
- Flight Guidance Lab (individual appointments, in presence)
- Flight Testing Lab (introduction Fridays, 10:00 to 12:30, flights scheduled individually)
- Practical Course Optimal Control (Fridays, 09:00 to 12:00, in presence, no aerospace knowledge required)
- Practical Course Matlab/Simulink for Computer-Aided Engineering (Wednesdays, 09:00 to 12:00, hybrid format: attend online or in presence, no aerospace knowledge required)
Please find an overview of all lectures offered during the winter semester on the FSD homepage.