- Dienstag, 20.09.2022
- Donnerstag, 22.09.2022
- Dayton, Ohio, USA
VFS is hosting its 6th Workshop on Advanced Air Mobility (AAM) Infrastructure on Sept. 20-22 in Dayton, Ohio. This two-day meeting is the sixth in a series of solution-focused workshops.
This year's workshop will focus on infrastructure operations and safety as they relate to electric aircraft capabilities and performance. The workshop sessions will include presentations from key players and experts from the industry.
- Provide an open forum to stakeholders and interested parties from industry and applicable government and regulatory bodies to discuss Operations & Safety requirements and expectations as they relate to AAM technology and infrastructure.
- Conduct facilitated discussions regarding key Operational & Safety questions pertaining to AAM infrastructure to better understand potential eVTOL aircraft limitations and aerodynamic deficiencies that must be considered in future infrastructure development.
- Identify collaborative research and development opportunities necessary for creating safe infrastructure design standards based on aircraft performance criteria.
- Build upon existing safety data to identify pre-competitive areas where proactive industry collaboration would be valuable in accelerating adoption.
- Identify collaborative opportunities between industry and government agencies that will benefit the UAM industry.
- Draft consensus-based strategies to advance infrastructure Operations and Safety at key Federal, State and Local levels.
- Rex Alexander, 5-Alpha
- Cliff Johnson, FAA Tech Center
In order to maximize the educational opportunity and the diversity of attendees, we plan to set the registration rates very low.
Note: Since this is a working meeting, members of the press are welcome to attend, but attributions made by FAA employees must be reviewed by the FAA Communications team.
Abonniere den gesamten Kalender als ICS. Kopiere dazu diese URL zum Kalender und trage sie in das Kalenderprogramm ein.