FTM Autonomous Driving Software Development
- Lehrstuhl für Fahrzeugtechnik
- Bachelorarbeit Semesterarbeit Masterarbeit
- experimentell theoretisch
Our team of 20 PhD students develops a full software stack for autonomous driving. The goal is to create the overall optimal software for autonmous driving and to show real-world application. Thus, we offer both the development of new algorithms based on the latest methods in autonomous driving, but also the integration into a running software setup and application on the vehicle to get real-world test results. The development plattform we use is a level-5 capable research vehicle and a full-stack 3D Hardware-in-the-Loop simulator.
Our research fields are:
- Object detection and localization with RADAR, LiDAR and camera
- Intention recognition and motion prediction of road users including pedestrians
- Adaptive behavior and motion planning in dynamic environment
- Robust motion control and friction estimation
- Software orchestration and optimization on different computer architectures
- Remote teleoperation of the vehicle
Apply now and join the team!
- First of all, enthusiasm for autonomous driving and motivation to learn new software tools
- Capacity for teamwork
- Programming skills in Python, C++
- Knowledge of software development & artificial intelligence methods
- Verwendete Technologien
- Git, ROS2, Docker, CARLA, CommonRoad
- FTM Studienarbeit, FTM AV, FTM AV Perception, FTM Karle, FTM Informatik
- Möglicher Beginn
Phillip Karle, M.Sc.
Raum: MW 3505
Tel.: +49 89 289 15898