Mobility destinations - Where do we Move to and in which Frequency?
- Lehrstuhl für Fahrzeugtechnik
- Bachelorarbeit Semesterarbeit Masterarbeit
- experimentell theoretisch
Are you looking for a Master’s, Semester’s or Bachelor’s Thesis and you want to join a hands-on project including the aCar? Then join us on our journey to understand the potential of electric vehicles for rural communities in sub-Saharan Africa and to understand mobility better all over the world!
Sound fun, which topic do you propose?
In this thesis we want to look on the destinations people are traveling to during their daily/weekly live. We want to quantify how often people are traveling to these locations per week out of literature and studies. As people movement can differ in different regions this also involves a comparison between traveling in Europe and Africa. As practical part (in case you want to) you’ll be able to join our global drive team or us directly on our project stay in Côte d’Ivoire.
The best match includes being:
- inquisitive in understanding how people move and behave in different regions.
- good in literature research and in screening different data sources to extract the right data to define the current state of science.
- able to transform your findings into quantitative metrics by the method you’ll develop.
- ready for a lot of interesting insights also from other cultures.
- (If you are able to speak at least French in level 2B it would be an advantage for Côte d’Ivoire. Never the less it’s not mandatory, so apply in any case.)
- FTM Studienarbeit, FTM Smarte Mobilität, FTM Ziegler
- Möglicher Beginn
Ziegler David, M. Sc.
Raum: MW 3505
Tel.: +49 89 289 10441