Deep learning approaches for automated drivetrain design of battery electric vehicles
- Lehrstuhl für Maschinenelemente
- Semesterarbeit Masterarbeit
- theoretisch konstruktiv
At the Institute of Machine Elements we do research on drive systems and components. Therefore, we are interested in technologies in drive system development and are about to integrate latest artificial intelligence methods in the process of development and design.
The goal of this project is to develop and implement deep learning approaches (RL, SL) that help automating the design of drivetrains of battery electric vehicles. As part of your work you will help planning different learning strategies, from system to component level. Subsequently, you will implement chosen strategies and evaluate them in the context of automated design.
- Highly interested in AI-methods, advanced knowledge in supervised and reinforcement learning methods
- Advanced coding skills
- Strong math skills and knowledge of graph theory
- Highly motivated and responsible
- Fluent in English or German
- Möglicher Beginn
M.Sc. Stefan Sendlbeck
Raum: MW 2513
Tel.: +49 89 289 15876