Artificial Intelligence based Image Recognition and Object Measurement
- Lehrstuhl für Maschinenelemente
- Bachelorarbeit Semesterarbeit
- theoretisch konstruktiv
At the Gear Research Centre we are developing an innovative artificial intelligence based condition monitoring system with gear damage detection. One challenge is to evaluate gear damage in gear flank images automatically. With the benefit of having a large test facility, we are able to run as many tests as necessary to get the data needed.
With a large database of gear flank images provided, the goal is to develop, implement and train advanced neural networks that are able to measure the size of occurring objects. Therefore, you will also further implement a gear data generation tool including the animation software Blender.
- Highly interested in artificial intelligence with advanced knowledge of neural networks
- Understanding of image recognition
- Coding skills (e.q. Python, TensorFlow)
- Knowledge of Blender animation useful
- Highly motivated and responsible
- Fluent in English or German
- Möglicher Beginn
M.Sc. Stefan Sendlbeck
Raum: MW 2513
Tel.: +49 89 289 15876