Finite element method (FEM) analysis of battery electric vehicles drivetrains
- Lehrstuhl für Maschinenelemente
- Bachelorarbeit Semesterarbeit Masterarbeit
- theoretisch konstruktiv
At the Institute of Machine Elements we do research on drive systems and components. Therefore, we are interested in technologies in drive system development and are about to integrate latest artificial intelligence methods in the process of development and design.
The goal of this work is to perform a FEM analysis of a BEV gearbox. You will build and optimize a model of the gearbox and analyze the results. Based on the results you will investigate design improvements and how to integrate potential digital engineering methods.
- Highly interested latest BEV technologies and drivetrain development
- Knowledge of FEM
- Highly motivated and responsible
- Fluent in English or German
- Möglicher Beginn
M.Sc. Stefan Sendlbeck
Raum: MW 2513
Tel.: +49 89 289 15876