Artifical Intelligence based development and computeraided design (CAD) for battery electric vehicles
- Lehrstuhl für Maschinenelemente
- Bachelorarbeit Semesterarbeit Masterarbeit
- theoretisch konstruktiv
At the Institute of Machine Elements we do research on drive systems and components. Therefore, we are interested in technologies in drive system development and are about to integrate latest artificial intelligence methods in the process of development and design.
The goal of this work is to develop and implement a computeraided design tool. You will develop methods for different machine element shapes and geometries that are used in modern automotive drivetrains and you will help to provide a machine learning interface for future designs.
- Highly interested in computer-aided design (CAD) and AI-methods
- Advanced Coding Skills
- Highly motivated and responsible
- Fluent in English or German
- Möglicher Beginn
M.Sc. Stefan Sendlbeck
Raum: MW 2513
Tel.: +49 89 289 15876