Business Modelling for Digital Twins
- Lehrstuhl für Produktentwicklung und Leichtbau
- Bachelorarbeit Semesterarbeit Masterarbeit
- theoretisch konstruktiv
Companies of all sizes around the globe are affected by the ongoing digital transformation. Over the last decades the concept of Digital Twins has evolved rapidly. However, even after over 20 years of research and development, no comprehensive implementation of a Digital Twin is known to date. Beneath technical issues a lacking support of business modelling approaches for Digital Twins hinders application.
- Literature-based overview of business modelling approaches
- Identification of required adaptions
- Development of a procedure model for business modelling of Digital Twin use cases
- Interview-based evaluation of the approach
- Experience in the field of digitalization / Digital Twin
- Experience in the field of business modelling
- Motivation and a well-structured and self-organized way of working
The thesis can be written in German and English.
- Möglicher Beginn
M.Sc. Jakob Trauer
Tel.: +49 (89) 289 16175