Market research for a UAV-based spin-off technology
- Lehrstuhl für Raumfahrttechnik
- Student Job
We are a tech start-up working to develop and market innovative spin-off products. Right now, we are improving the way that remotely controlled semi-autonomous drones are used in search and rescue operations, enabling first responders to more effectively prevent loss of life and property. Our project, which originated in the robotics research group at the Chair of Astronautics, involves numerous fields of activities, spanning technology research, application and business topics. We are currently looking for enthusiastic and motivated students to join our team. Be part of the journey!
We are looking for a working student to perform market research with particular focus on UAV applications, starting with the governmental and emergency services sector (e.g. fire departments, emergency medical services, police forces, THW, …) in Germany. Follow-up work will then focus on other sectors (e.g. construction, maintenance, …) and international markets.
- Determination of potential customers and customer budgets
- Identification of key stakeholders and decision makers
- Investment volume for automation of activities (e. g. drones or robots)
- Identification of trends within the market
- Enrolled in a degree in business administration or a related field
- Prior knowledge in market studies and customer research
- Interest in robotics is advantageous
- Ability to work independently in an agile team environment with a high amount of responsibility
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your CV and documents to the e-mail address below.
- Possible start
M. Sc. Maximilian Prexl
Room: MW 2616