Artifical Intelligence and Digital Engineering in development of battery electric vehicles drivetrains
- Lehrstuhl für Maschinenelemente
- Bachelor's Thesis Semester Thesis Master's Thesis
- theoretical constructive
At the Institute of Machine Elements we do research on drive systems and components. Therefore, we are interested in technologies in drive system development and are about to integrate latest artificial intelligence methods in the process of development and design.
The goal of this work is to investigate the potential of digital engineering methods in the gearbox design process of BEVs. Based on the current design process you will research on possible ways to systematically integrate domain knowledge and thereby helping to automate, improve and accelerate the drivetrain design.
- Highly interested latest BEV technologies and drivetrain development
- Knowledge of design process
- Highly motivated and responsible
- Fluent in English or German
- Possible start
M.Sc. Stefan Sendlbeck
Room: MW 2513
Phone: +49 89 289 15876